Follow these steps to create a PayPal account (if you don’t have one already):
1. Start at the PayPal sign up page. You may want to select Personal account – it is completely free.
2. You need an email address in order to create the PayPal account. Since this email address will be your primary PayPal ID, choose an email address that you check regularly. Use a combination of small and capital letters, numbers and punctuation for your password – this makes your account more secure.
3. After you enter the information PayPal requires from you, click “Continue”. Enter your name and address information on the next page. Read and agree to PayPal’s Terms and Conditions and click the blue button.
4. This is all! The account has been created.
5. This PayPal account can/should now be linked to your bank account and/or credit card. Please go through this setup as well. It may take a few business day for the bank account verification to be completed.